BECOME A MEMBER!
Opportunities of Membership:
Participate in a variety of ethnic, cultural and social activities
- Support cultural and educational undertakings
- Meet and enjoy the company of others in the Swedish and Scandinavian community
- Receive our bi-monthly newsletter with all the information on SAHS activities and events
- Learn about the language, dances, music, songs, food culture and customs of Sweden
- Join in committees of interest and share your talents with others
Membership Application (print and mail with a check to SAHS/WM, 29 Pearl St. NW, Suite 127, Grand Rapids, MI 49503).
Type of membership:
Three-Year Couple/Family ($110)
Three-Year Single ($80)
Annual Couple/Family ($40 for one calendar year)
Annual Single ($30 for one calendar year)
I would like to participate in committee activities to further the Swedish American Heritage Society's purpose.
Interest/Talents: (Please check all that apply)
Other (please specify)